Pagpag: 5 Creepy Things That Could Happen If You Don't Believe In Superstitions
You've probably heard it from your lola or your parents. Whenever you go to a wake, you need to make a pitstop somewhere before going home or else spirits will follow you home.
In Star Cinema's MMFF entry, Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo along with Michelle Vito, Miles Ocampo, Dominic Roque, Paulo Avelino, and Shaina Magdayao star in Pagpag Siyam na Buhay. And here are just 5 things why we think it would be wise to do exactly as our lolas tell us.
- Shadow creeper outside your bathroom after you take a bath? No thanks!
- Bloody hand sneaking up on you from under your own hair. Eep!!!
- Hiding under the covers makes you feel safe, right? Wrong. Especially when there's "someone" hiding under there with you.
- Zombie-like creatures in barongs? Not exactly the kind of welcome anyone would want when they're coming home.
- And just when you're finally ready to plop down on your bed after a super long day, guess what? Those things that go bump in the night are going to grab and drag you from under your bed!
If this doesn't convince you that "pagpag" is necessary (for your survival!), we don't know what will.
Pagpag Siyam na Buhay will be shown in cinemas nationwide on December 25.