10 Items On Our #1DWorldManila Wishlists
By now all of you might have screamed and squealed because you were delighted to know that they're opening the One Direction World in the country— in SM Megamall on December 20. That's next weekend. They're even giving out 500pesos worth of gift certificates for the first 100 fans to line up at the store.
But if there's one thing we're really dying to know about, it's this: what's in the store! Of course we can't wait to get our hands on one or all of these items, which are either only available online or in other 1D World Stores. Here are 10 of our most wanted merchandise aside from their biographies, CDs, and DVDs.
1. 1D calendar + patchwork shirt bundle. The calendar will help you track your activities next year, while a shirt is a must-have for every fan.
2. 1D duvet set. You'll definitely have the sweetest dreams when you're sleeping on these beautiful faces after one tiring day.
3. 1D hide 'n' sleep cushion. Better to help you catch a quick nap and keep your stuff secured during out-of-town trips with your besties or your family.
4. 1D singing keyring. Keep losing your keys? This singing keyring which plays "What Makes You Beautiful" and "One Thing" will motivate you to always keep them close and keep them in one place.
5. 1D black scarf. You always need something to keep you warm, especially during the 'ber season.
6. 1D desk lamp. Need motivation to study at night? This desk lamp may give you what you exactly need.
7. 1D tattoo and nail set. Because it's not enough to have them on our shirts, we want them on our nails and skin, too. And it would really be nice to wear them during the One Direction concert next year!
8. 1D band logo charm bracelet. Of course we need them on our jewelry, too.
9. 1D vanity case and cosmetic purse. Can't keep your kikay kits in order? Maybe this 1D kikay kit will help you with that.
10. 1D Four mug. Something to give us our much-needed morning rush while drinking coffee or hot chocolate, especially on a Monday.
What items do you want to buy from the One Direction World store, Candy Girls? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)
What're you up to today? Submit your OOTD, fanfic, essay, school project, org event, a pic of your latest hobby, or anything you want to be posted on the Candy Bulletin page!
I started college with little to no support coming from my family. I can't blame them tho, life was pretty hard for us to afford college. I had to stand up on my own just to get by. Good thing I have a boyfriend who supports me all the way. But I can't let him shoulder it all, so, I had to accept sidelines just to finance my studies. It was fortunate of me to be blessed with talented hands to do crafts. And now, I'm so proud to say that I'll be graduating next year! So, let me share with you my works that helped me all through out my college journey.
This Quarantine has been a threat to my mental health since I had a lot of time to overthink things. This is surely a depressing time but I found my inner peace by writing. I found my way back into my first love, which is writing. And there I realized that this pandemic may seem worse but it will only get worser if you let it ruin your peace. With this, I wanna share to you my sanctuary.
Hi! It's been so long since I planned to post my story in another platform aside from wattpad and now here I am, hoping that my story can be featured here.
My story is entitle "Who Are You," it's a tagalog-english teen fiction story so I hope, those filipinos who visit here can read my story!
WHO ARE YOU: PRELUDE
Sinungaling na ba ako kung sasabihin ko sa inyo ang pangalan ko? Hindi ako sure kung anong sasabihin kong pangalan ko pero may nagsasabi sa aking wag nalang magpakilala sa inyo.
May gusto lang naman akong itanong... Paano kung may makilala ka sa kasalukuyan na nagpapaalala sayo sa nakaraan? Anong gagawin mo kung ang nakilala mo sa kasalukuyan ay may tinatago pa lang sikreto na kahit siya mismo ay walang alam pero may kinalaman sa iyong nakaraan? Anong gagawin mo kung ang dalawang ito ay may koneksyon? Anong pipiliin mo? Ang nakilala mo sa nakaraan? O ang nagpakilala bilang ibang tao sa kasalukuyan? Past? Or Present?