By now all of you might have screamed and squealed because you were delighted to know that they're opening the One Direction World in the country— in SM Megamall on December 20. That's next weekend. They're even giving out 500pesos worth of gift certificates for the first 100 fans to line up at the store.
But if there's one thing we're really dying to know about, it's this: what's in the store! Of course we can't wait to get our hands on one or all of these items, which are either only available online or in other 1D World Stores. Here are 10 of our most wanted merchandise aside from their biographies, CDs, and DVDs.
1. 1D calendar + patchwork shirt bundle. The calendar will help you track your activities next year, while a shirt is a must-have for every fan.
2. 1D duvet set. You'll definitely have the sweetest dreams when you're sleeping on these beautiful faces after one tiring day.
3. 1D hide 'n' sleep cushion. Better to help you catch a quick nap and keep your stuff secured during out-of-town trips with your besties or your family.
4. 1D singing keyring. Keep losing your keys? This singing keyring which plays "What Makes You Beautiful" and "One Thing" will motivate you to always keep them close and keep them in one place.
5. 1D black scarf. You always need something to keep you warm, especially during the 'ber season.
6. 1D desk lamp. Need motivation to study at night? This desk lamp may give you what you exactly need.
7. 1D tattoo and nail set. Because it's not enough to have them on our shirts, we want them on our nails and skin, too. And it would really be nice to wear them during the One Direction concert next year!
8. 1D band logo charm bracelet. Of course we need them on our jewelry, too.
9. 1D vanity case and cosmetic purse. Can't keep your kikay kits in order? Maybe this 1D kikay kit will help you with that.
10. 1D Four mug. Something to give us our much-needed morning rush while drinking coffee or hot chocolate, especially on a Monday.
What items do you want to buy from the One Direction World store, Candy Girls? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)