The iHeartRadio Music Festival 2014 happened recently in Las Vegas, gathering the biggest musicians for a few hours of singing and dancing. These awesome live performances are making us more excited! We can almost imagine how next year's British invasion will feel like. Hit the play button of your fave acts' performances below to know what we're talking about.
1. One Direction sang some of their hit songs, like "Midnight Memories" and "Story of My Life." The boys were probably the festival's most-anticipated performers that night.
2. Ed Sheeran serenaded the crowd with "Don't" and Thinking Out Loud." Of course he's perfect. Watching his entire set makes us jealous of the people who were there. We can't wait for March 12, 2015!
Macklemore later joined Ed onstage to sing "Same Love." Goosebumps, girls, because it's so good!
3. Taylor Swift was also there to give everyone an adorable performance of her latest single, "Shake It Off."
4. Grammy-winning New Zealand singer Lorde gave an electrifying performance of her hit song "Royals."
5. Ariana Grande got her moves and her amazing voice on to make the crowd dance with her as she sang "Problem."
Which live performance did you like best? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We love hearing from you. :)