#MusicMonday: 7 Covers That Will Mess With Your Emotions
If you thought these songs couldn't get any sadder, you were so wrong. Listen to them performed by your favorite artists today to have your weekly dose of ~FEELS~.
1. Sam Smith's cover of "When I Was Your Man" by Bruno Mars. He also performed the song to raise funds for Global's Make Some Noise initiative on Capital FM. It's all for a good cause.
2. Ella Henderson's cover of "Not The Only One" by Sam Smith. The "Ghost" hitmaker also performed a song as well for Global's Make Some Noise initiative.
3. Birdy sings Passenger's "Let Her Go." If you thought this song was already so depressing to begin with, listen to Birdy's version. It's just too perfect for the rainy season.
4. Ellie Goulding sings "All I Want" by Kodaline. Ellie's haunting voice brings the loneliness of this song to a higher level. After the 2:26 mark, you better braise yourselves. This girl knows how to give you goosebumps.
5. Sam Smith's "Latch" performed by Kodaline. Thought this song was dancey? Kodaline's version will make you think otherwise.
6. Taylor Swift covers Vance Joy's "Riptide." Doubting the talent of this beloved singer? Hit the play button and watch T-Swizzle get lost in the song, giving us an amazing version of Vance Joy's breakout hit.
7. Leona Lewis sings "Run" by Snow Patrol. A few years back, Leona did her own rendition of the track to help raise funds for BBC's Children In Need initiative.
Which cover is your favorite, Candy Girls? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)