Miss Universe has crowned a new queen, Miss Mexico Andrea Meza! The 26-year-old bested over 70 other beauties from around the world.
Miss Brazil Julia Gama was the first-runner up, followed by Miss Peru Janick Maceta.
The Philippines' very own Rabiya Mateo finished in the Top 21 of the pageant.
In case you missed the live telecast, or if you're not quite over the hype just yet, we've got you covered! Here are short and sweet moments we loved in this year's Miss Universe competition, held in Hollywood, Florida:
1. Miss Myanmar Thuzar Wint Lwin wins the Best National Costume Award after capturing the world with her powerful banner that read #PrayForMyanmar
2. Rabiya Mateo nailing the swimsuit round with her "Halabira" walk!
3. Zozibini taking her final walk as Miss Universe
Zozibini had the longest reign as Miss Universe due to the pandemic.
"From the moment I won, I knew my reign would be different, but I never imagined it would be during a global pandemic. However, I had the opportunity to touch twice as many lives because the world went virtual," she said while taking her final steps as Miss Universe 2019.
4. Zozibini passing on the crown to the new queen, Miss Mexico!
5. Rabiya making her first appearance after the pageant"[All of us] are queens even without a crown," she said during Miss Bolivia Lenka Nemer D’rpic's Instagram live. "It's not every day we get to represent our country. This is a great opportunity for all of the girls. We're happy to be here."
6. Here's an adorable moment where Rabiya and Miss Thailand Amanda Obdam can be seen walking hand in hand as they leave the stageAww!
7. Queens supporting queens!
Miss Universe Philippines National Director Shamcey Supsup-Lee, Miss Universe 2012 first-runner up Janine Tugonon, and Miss Universe Philippines 2014 MJ Lastimosa came all the way to Hollywood, Florida to support Rabiya.
We also love this candid snap where Janine can be seen squatting just to get the perfect shot of MJ's outfit:
This story originally appeared on Femalenetwork.com.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.