Catriona Gray's reign has come to an end as we welcome South African Queen Zozibini Tunzi.
While the title of Miss Universe naturally comes with a weight of responsibilities to fulfill, she's also rightfully showered with a wealth of perks and privileges along the way. As evidenced by recent years, the Miss Universe Organization is now keeping its official list of prizes confidential in hopes of highlighting the winner's advocacies instead. However, it's highly likely that the new title-holder will receive the same prize package as her predecessors.
This package has consistently included:
- A year-long salary as Miss Universe
- Luxury accommodations in a New York City apartment for the duration of her reign, including living expenses
- A modeling portfolio by leading fashion photographers
- Dermatology and skincare services
- A professional health and nutrition consultation
- Dental services
- Professional representation by The Miss Universe Organization
- Extensive travel representing sponsors and charitable partners
- Access to various events including casting opportunities, movie premiers, screenings, Broadway shows, and launch parties
- Personal appearance wardrobe and styling by the official Miss Universe Organization fashion stylist.
The package will also most likely include products and services from this year's sponsors including Sherri Hill, Chi Haircare, OP Makeup, and Olivia Quido Skin Care.
Aside from these, Miss Universe 2019 will also have the privilege of being the first to dawn the new Mouawad Power of Unity Crown. The headpiece will be replacing Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray's Mikimoto Crown, and is notably made up of three golden canary diamonds with the center piece weighing in at 62.38 carats.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.