Monday is universally known as everyone's *least* favorite day of the week. It signifies two things: the end of the weekend and the start of a new work week. It also causes an ~emotional shift~. After two days of relaxation and freedom, you're immediately thrust back to your humdrum routine work.
That said, we need any motivation we can get to help ease ourselves back on the grind. Thankfully, Mimiyuuuh is here to deliver. She usually posts "Monday Motivation" videos on her Instagram weekly, and she takes an ~*interesting*~ approach to how she helps people get through the week. Tough love, anyone? LOL!
Check out some of our fave Monday Motivation videos to hopefully help you feel inspired:
1. Feeling sad because there's work the following day? Mimiyuuuh says don't be, because a certain someone might write a ~long post~ if you do. The shade of it all!
2. Here's a targeted video for everyone who says they *need* coffee to start their day. Thanks a lot, Mimiyuuuh.
3. Mimiyuuuh ~*smothers*~ us with love to help us get through our dreary Monday, LOL.
4. For everyone going through a heartbreak RN, Mimiyuuuh says: "Aanhin ko naman ang pagmamahal kung wala ako pang-bili ng luho ko, diba? At least mabibili ko yung mga di niya kaya ibigay sakin." Amen!
5. Here's your sign to stop scrolling through chika and Marites content on your five-minute break (that turned into 10, 20, 30 minutes) and get back to work.
6. Can't seem to get out of bed even after you told yourself to clock in already? Mimiyuuuh has your back.
7. This year is all about ~upgrades~ indeed! But in the meantime, work muna tayo. LOL!
Bonus: Uy, ito na yung sign mo mag-work!