In the cutthroat entertainment industry, there’s nothing more uplifting than seeing fellow stars support each other. Sure, love teams may make us squeal from time to time, but *sweet* BFF moments never fail to warm our hearts. We can name lots of celebrity buddies worth emulating today, but we’re particularly calling attention to two besties who grew up together in the limelight.
Enter: Sharlene San Pedro and Miles Ocampo. ICYDK, these two Gen Z stars first met each other in 2005 when they were both casted for Goin’ Bulilit. Over 17 years later (and counting), their friendship is still going strong! So in honor of their enduring platonic bond, we’ve rounded up seven times these two talented ladies represented our BFF goals. Wholesome vibes ahead!
7 Times Miles Ocampo And Sharlene San Pedro Were BFF Goals
1. While Miles and Sharlene first worked together in Goin’ Bulilit, they only grew close to each other on the set of rom-com series Luv U. They were just in their teens at the time, so they typically bonded over their love for food and restaurants. One time, they even almost forgot to pay their bill at a coffee shop because they were rushing to see a Selena Gomez concert!
2. When Sharlene turned 18 years old in 2017, she celebrated her legality by going abroad with Miles. JSYK, they traveled to Sydney, Australia and took the cutest BFF photos for their IG feeds!
3. Last 2018, Miles and Sharlene went caroling together at the ABS-CBN building. They ended up serenading various celebrities like Kim Chiu, Melai Cantiveros, and Karla Estrada with their acoustic rendition of “Star ng Pasko.”
4. Remember when you got glammed up for prom with your barkada? Sharlene and Miles shared a similar experience prepping for the 2019 ABS-CBN Ball. Needless to say, they both looked gorgeous that night!
5. Amidst the height of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, Sharlene and Miles didn’t get to see each other face-to-face for almost an entire year. But when Miles’ lock-in taping ended a few days before Christmas, she paid a surprise visit to Sharlene’s home for a much-needed catch up sesh.
6. We’re absolutely *living* for the duo’s Galentine’s Day lunch last February. No boyfriend, no problem!
7. To no one’s surprise, Miles penned the sweetest birthday message for Sharlene on her 23rd birthday two weeks ago. Miles even gave her a minimalist round cake that featured a drawing of one of their old photos.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!