Remember when we told you about a girl who used a Spotify playlist to confess her feelings for her crush? Well, we're not sure if she set a new trend, but after this story, we noticed that people started making Spotify playlists—not only to confess their feelings, but for all sorts of hilarious reasons! We found several on Twitter and here are our favorites:
- Remember that famous line from Binibining Pilipinas? Well, of course, someone had to make a playlist about it…for the family. LOLOL!
- This person made one that we should listen to when we need a reminder na 'wag magpakain sa sistema. Huhu!
- This student should get bonus points for making this one, we think.
- One of our contribs made a brilliant playlist to remind The Academy not to repeat that Best Picture mistake next year. Wehehe!
- Here's one playlist we should all cry to when getting through finals week because HAHAHUHU…
- This person wins at coming up with a playlist for her crush that shows how well she knows them…and who they've been talking to. LOL!
- And finally, you have to listen to this playlist which was inspired by Liza Soberano's famous lines in My Ex and Whys and it's awesome!
P.S. We can't wait to look for these in Spotify and listen to them…so we can have a good laugh. LOL!
Did you make a Spotify playlist recently for someone or something? Tell us all about it in the comments or via Twitter @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you.