Lily James, based on a quick peek at her IMDb page, is a busy actress scheduled to appear in several upcoming projects including TV mini-series The Paris Trap, movies Peggy Jo, Rebecca, and The Dig, alongside Ralph Fiennes and Carey Mulligan.
She's also been recently rumored to be dating Chris Evans, which has people curious as to who this British actress is off-cam.
1. Lily Chloe Ninette Thomson was born in Esher in Surrey, a suburb of London.
She went on to attend the Arts Educational School in Tring and the Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London. Lily James is British-American (her paternal grandmother is American) but was born and raised in London.
2. She has a few cult fave British TV shows and several movies under her belt.
She'll be familiar to fans of Downton Abbey and Secret Diary of a Call Girl.
More recently, she starred in Netflix's Rebecca and movies All About Eve and Yesterday, as well as biography Young Woman and the Sea where she plays Trudy Ederle, the first woman to ever swim across the English Channel.
3. She supports various causes and groups.
Including The Motor Neurone Disease Association and LGBT rights.
4. She is a huuuge Spice Girls fan.
5. She also sings, and is in fact a musical theater performer.
6. She's quite superstitious (much like Millie Bobby Brown).
7. She broke her toe while filming Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, where she played the young Donna.
8. She's quite private about her love life.
It's rare for Lily to speak up about dating rumors. Even her breakup with her boyfriend of five years, Doctor Who actor Matt Smith, was kept under wraps for a while.
9. Her favorite musical is Cabaret.
And (as of 2018) she had not seen Hamilton (much to Amanda Seyfried's disappointment).
Candy Bulletin is finally here! If you're an aspiring writer, vlogger, artist, or kahit marami ka lang talagang time, submit your entries here and make your mark in the Candy community! Share your feels, show your skills. Don't worry—we won't judge. ;)