10 Tweets That Make Lauren Young Our BFF
There are these crazy little moments in our lives when no one seems to understand our feelings—except a person or two, and that includes Lauren Young. This young actress certainly has words for those moments when we barely have any, which easily makes us think she is our BFF.
1. When she just had to say this out loud, on Twitter that is. Wearing pretty shoes is, most often than not, a bad case of tiis-ganda. Don't we wish for the same thing, too?
I wish I could wear my Nikes with everything— Lauren Young (@loyoung) March 10, 2014
2. That moment she knew what we love about weekends and vacays. #WORD
Going to bed without the need to set an alarm = best thing ever— Lauren Young (@loyoung) March 13, 2014
3. When she knew that there are artists who get us whenever we have a lot of feelings, like Adele... and maybe herself?
The only person who gets me now is Adele— Lauren Young (@loyoung) March 14, 2014ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. That moment when she inspires us to press delete when we're having a bad day.
When you cut out all the negative things in your life and learn to focus on what will really make you happy. #ThatMoment— Lauren Young (@loyoung) March 16, 2014
5. When she said this and made us feel that it's okay to say this over and over and over again. No one will feel annoyed about it because it's the truth.
I swear it's too hot— Lauren Young (@loyoung) May 3, 2014
6. That time she sounded like she's having a petition. We got excited because we're going to sign this, in a heartbeat.
No to nega— Lauren Young (@loyoung) April 16, 2014
7. When she agreed that not all of us are able to sing Meteor Garden's theme song "Qing Fei Di Yi" word for word, so don't judge us.
Oh baby baby baby my baby baby chenelenchoochoochever 🎶— Lauren Young (@loyoung) April 9, 2014
8. When she came clean and revealed this to us. We can totes understand because we have messed up sleeping patterns, too, especially when vacay comes rolling in.
My sleeping patterns are so messed up I have no idea if I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight... Huhuhu.— Lauren Young (@loyoung) April 7, 2014
9. That moment she knows how we exactly feel most of the time.
While having lunch and in mid conversation I stop and look around and think "Are there cameras?" I watch too much of the Kardashians.— Lauren Young (@loyoung) May 30, 2014
10. And when she let loose and made us feel that it's okay to ditch our cool vibe for a second because we just saw the man of our dreams.
Saw my crush today. HEHEHEHEHE. 😍— Lauren Young (@loyoung) May 27, 2014
Who are the celebs on your Twitter feed, Candy Girls? Make sure you're also following us @candymagdotcom!