While Kyline Alcantara and Mavy Legaspi haven’t explicitly confirmed their official relationship status, it’s easy to tell that there’s something special between these two. Whether they’re ~flirting~ with each other online or posing for the cameras together, they never fail to make our hearts swell with happiness. This love team is basically all about bringing good vibes and kilig, and we’re totally on board for the #TeamDimples agenda!
Ahead, check out eight MavLine moments that are guaranteed to make you swoon:
1. Like we mentioned earlier, Kyline and Mavy don’t shy away from getting flirty online. If you follow both of them on Instagram, then you’d already know how much they enjoy leaving sweet comments on each other’s photos.
2. In a previous vlog, Kyline and Mavy revealed what they liked most about each other. Kyline shared that Mavy constantly stands by Kyline through thick and thin, while Mavy praised Kyline for always opening up to her mistakes. So adorbs!
3. Getting real about your feelings for your crush is intimidating for everyone, even for leading men like Mavy! Case in point: Mavy couldn’t help but get flustered when he first confessed his feelings for Kyline. “It was pretty messy, not gonna lie. I just said everything I was feeling deep inside. It just exploded,” he shared during a past interview. Awww, everyone can definitely relate!
4. ICYDK, Kyline was actually cheated on several times in a previous relationship. Even after she left the unhealthy relationship, she felt insecure and distrustful until Mavy came along. Now in a better headspace, she trusts Mavy so much that they can go an entire week without texting each other!
5. Last February, Mavy pulled out all the stops to surprise Kyline for Valentine’s Day. When he found out that Kyline was heading to Tagaytay to celebrate with her family, he claimed that he couldn’t make it. During the actual Valentine’s Day, however, Mavy showed up in Tagaytay with a gift, a bouquet of flowers, and their entire barkada. Cute!
6. Mavy and Kyline aren’t just cute—they’re ultra-chic, too! The tandem enjoys doing photoshoots based on vintage movies like Top Gun and Scarface. Better take notes for your next photoshoot with your beau!
7. Earlier this year, the pair visited the Namsan Tower in Korea to secure a love lock together. Call us cheesy, but we still believe that sealing a lock together symbolizes a wish for everlasting love.
8. FYI, you can always count on Kyline to be Mavy’s biggest fan! For instance, she gave off ~supportive girlfriend~ energy when Mavy played in the NCAA All-Star game a few months back. She even wore a matching jersey and crafted her own banner!
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!