The Broken Marriage Vow actress Sue Ramirez is known for being quite the social butterfly in the showbiz industry. But out of all of her gal pals, it seems like she’s closest to Goin Bulilit alumni Kristel Fulgar. Despite being polar opposites, they’ve been joined at the hip ever since they filmed Pangako Sa ‘Yo together in 2015. With Sue’s happy-go-lucky personality and Kristel’s soft-spoken demeanor, the two Kapamilya stars balance out each other perfectly!
Below, check out seven times the duo proved that they deserve to be your ultimate friendship goals:
1. Having been BFFs for nearly a decade now, it’s only natural for Sue and Kristel to know absolutely everything about each other. Not convinced? When they did the BFF challenge in 2020, they got all trivia questions about their friendship correct. Cute!
2. Sue and Kristel have been supporting each other even before they got their big break in the industry. For instance, it was actually Sue who encouraged Kristel to pursue a career in music when Kristel wasn’t that confident in her singing abilities. Meanwhile, Kristel also performed with Sue in her first-ever solo concert to help appease her nerves.
3. ICYDK, Sue and Kristel are both hardcore K-pop fangirls! Back in 2019, they even watched a BLACKPINK concert together and took the cutest pics for the ‘gram.
4. Other than K-pop, they also like to bond over tasty food! If you’re a loyal viewer of Kristel’s YouTube vlogs, then you'd already know how much they enjoy visiting new restaurants and filming chatty mukbang vlogs.
5. Although Kristel and Sue have contrasting personalities, they still share the same sense of humor! They’re absolutely hilarious when they want to be, and their old “Totropahin o Jojowain” video is the only proof you need (Spoiler: Sue was a tad bit tipsy, LOL). Also, they’re not afraid to post their wacky photos on Instagram!
6. We’re obsessed with how they never forget about each other’s birthdays even though they don’t see each other often. Their sweet birthday greetings on Instagram are always so heartfelt and genuine!
7. À la Blair and Serena, these BFFs are certified style sisters. We still can’t get over the stunning gowns they wore in previous ABS-CBN parties, especially since they were low-key twinning!
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!