This Is What Happens When Your Favorite K-Drama Actors Are Active Online
Ever wondered what it would be like if your favorite Korean drama actors and characters are on social media? Well, we never imagined that, too... Until @TheAnnyeongOppa shared imaginary social media conversations between them online.
Naturally, we had a good laugh out of them and we started wishing they were real people and were active online. Huhu, don't you just miss all of them? Check out our favorites below!
- The continuation of Sunny and Grim Reaper's love story
- An awkward online encounter: What we wish happened after Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee Sung Kyung's breakup
- How we think Lee Sung Kyung is dealing with the #NamLee breakup
- How we feel about the #NamLee breakup, in the words of K-Drama characters
- #SongSong couple doing online PDA like a boss *fist bump*
- Jisoo knows how we feel most of the time.
- When Wang So used wordplay to reveal his feelings
- How supernatural beings probably react every time someone says they're not real
- How Grim Reaper and Goblin are still trying to figure out how to use their phones
- Here's Goblin being the annoying uncle as usual
See more interesting things we should feature on the website? Leave a comment below or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)