10 Posts About 'Kita Kita' That Got Way Too Real
When Kita Kita's trailer first came out, we were all intrigued TBH. But we had no doubt that it would be such a hit when it comes out in theaters.
Sigrid Bernardo's rom-com is about Lea (Alessandra de Rossi), a Filipina who works in Sapporo, Japan as a tour guide, who goes blind after she discovers that her Japanese boyfriend has been cheating on her. Tonyo (Empoy Marquez) appears after that and they start to develop friendship and even a romantic relationship after.
There are movies that make us go on and on and on about how good it is or how much we loved it, except that Kita Kita isn't one of those. We're just in awe of how beautiful everything about it is. In the last few scenes, we were dumbfounded, silent.
So we're letting these posts from social media tell you why you need to watch it instead. No kidding, Kita Kita is one movie you shouldn't miss watching on the big screen this year.
- Ugh, Sigrid Bernardo, why you do this to us?
You have to embrace the whole story with open arms.
- We're actually listening to the song over and over and over again. :'(
And in case you were looking for it, here's the video of KZ Tandingan singing it live. *weeps*
- Because, as it was written in The Little Prince, what is essential is invisible to the eye.
- That's true love for us right there. :(
- "Leche si Empoy." HAHAHUHU
- You'll only cry once because you'll cry non-stop. LOL :(
- *drowns in a pool of ~feelings~*
- And finally...
Kita Kita is now showing in cinemas nationwide.