Being one of the industry’s upcoming love teams and the stars of GMA’s Voltes V: Legacy, Ysabel Ortega and Miguel Tanfelix have had their fair share of sweet moments both on-screen and off-screen. And we just can’t get enough of their chemistry: from ads they appear in together, behind-the-scenes footage of projects they’re working on, and subtle date night posts in the most romantic places.
Ahead, we’ve handpicked our favorite YsaGuel moments to bless you with all the kilig feels:
- Miguel revealed in an episode of Fast Talk With Boy Abunda that he knows he has to win her mother’s approval before he officially starts dating Ysabel. “Kahit papaano, kailangan n’yo rin pong ligawan ‘yung magulang nung nililigawan niyo,” Miguel shared, totally setting the standard for the kind of green flag we all deserve!
- Eagle-eyed fans are not one to miss a sweet moment between the pair. When Ysabel and Miguel attended Carlo Gonzales and Luane Dy’s wedding alongside their Voltes V: Legacy co-stars, Miguel shared on his Instagram story a photo of him with his arm around Ysabel. One fan even commented, “Walang makaka-agaw niyan Miguel,” and we can’t help but agree!
- Miguel posted a video of him and Ysabel dancing to Willow Smith’s “Wait a Minute” at a seemingly intimate location. Seeing them giggling and enjoying the moment together makes us feel kilig in so many ways.
- The two were also spotted at a parking lot feeding a stray dog. The moment later on went viral because of how ~soft~ the pair was with the stray! The same day, Miguel posted a photo of him holding an emptied microwaveable tub with the caption “Tonyo is now full ????.” Ysabel then commented “Galing ni tonyo magpicture,” hinting that it is most definitely her behind the camera.
- Ysabel once shared a video on Instagram showing the Voltes V:Legacy cast having fun at the beach. In the video, we see Ysabel resting her head on Miguel’s shoulder while watching the sunrise. The absolute cutest!
- YsaGuel also isn’t shy to post the cutest photos of their getaway with the Voltes V: Legacy cast! In one post, Ysabel was seen hugging Miguel against the sunset. The pair also sports matching white outfits in Miguel’s post with the caption “Living, laughing, and definitely loving.”
- Every showbiz couple has their own version of matching outfits, and YsaGuel definitely doesn’t let any opportunity go to waste. In the recent Preview Ball 2022, they attended the event wearing matching pink ensembles. An iconic match for sure!
- You know it’s a kilig moment when a classic love song is included. YsaGuel recently released an acoustic cover of Terrified by Katharine McPhee and Jason Reeves, with Miguel on the guitar and Ysabel leading the vocals. Both of them shared glances throughout the song, and we simply can’t get enough of how sweet these two are!