2022 may be ending soon, but we still can't get over all the swoon-worthy moments that our favorite Gen Z love teams shared this year! From touching Valentine’s Day surprises to candid displays of affection, these sugary-sweet instances made us believe in love again despite the fairly hectic year. That said, we want to end 2022 by revisiting the most heart-fluttering moments of Gen Z love teams this year. Warning: Major kilig ahead!
1. Donny Pangilinan and Belle Mariano are known for being a low-key tandem, so everyone was ~shookt~ when they were spotted holding hands in an airport while boarding their plane to America. The stolen shots were so adorable that we still get goosebumps until now!
2. Kyline Alcantara exhibited ~supportive GF~ energy as she cheered on Mavy Legaspi during the NCAA All-Star Game last June. Aside from giving Mavy a tight hug after successfully shooting a ball, Kyline also wore a matching jersey bearing Mavy’s last name.
3. To make Loisa Andalio’s 23rd birthday extra special, Ronnie Alonte surprised her with an ~*extravagant*~ party that resembled a dainty floral wonderland. Of course, they were also dressed in the cutest coordinated OOTDs that night!
4. We still can’t forget about that time Gabbi Garcia and Khalil Ramos visited the most IG-worthy date spots in California to make the most out of their first-ever unchaperoned vacation. We especially love their Disneyland photos!
5. For Valentine’s Day this year, KD Estrada surprised Alexa Ilacad with the prettiest bouquet of white flowers. Later on, fans learned through Alexa’s mom that KD’s family actually personally delivered the bouquet to their home at midnight!
6. Another Valentine’s Day occurrence that had us swooning was Enrique Gil’s sweet message for Liza Soberano! “To my gorgeous and only valentine, this is your night, my love. Happy valentines day. I love you forever and always,” he wrote on Instagram alongside their romantic date pictures.
7. When Francine Diaz and Seth Fedelin took on the Lie Detector Challenge in September, they were asked to verify whether or not they liked each other romantically. After Seth admitted that he used to have a crush on Francine, Francine revealed that she could *possibly* like him back in the future!