Maintaining a friendship is already difficult as is, but it gets a lot more complicated when you live miles apart from each other. Still, Kathryn Bernardo and Arisse De Santos have only continued to strengthen their eight-year bond ever since the latter left for Australia in 2019. Despite jam packed showbiz schedules and conflicting time zones, these two besties are somehow always on the same wavelength. Having first met as rising teen stars in the industry, they’ve already experienced plenty of memories together, from going on relaxing beach trips to exchanging sweet Instagram messages. Below, take a quick look at some of the best BFF moments between Kathryn and Arisse!
7 Times Kathryn Bernardo and Arisse De Santos Were BFF Goals
1. Fun fact: Kathryn and Arisse grew closer to each other after Arisse attended Kathryn’s 18th birthday in 2014. It was only fitting that they started bonding over their love for dogs following the dog-themed debut!
2. If you follow either Kathryn or Arisse on social media, you’d already know how much they love going to the beach. As expected from two fashionistas, every island getaway comes with IG-worthy BFF pics featuring stylish summer ‘fits!
3. In a previous vlog, Kathryn revealed that their parents are just as close-knit as they are. In fact, their families get along so well that Kathryn and Arisse are considered to be the “adopted” children of each other’s parents.
4. When Arisse decided to leave the country in 2019, Kathryn organized a despedida and penned a touching message for her bestie. Part of her sweet Instagram post read: “LDR sucks, but I know we’re gonna make it work even though you’ll be a thousand miles away. Just call me anytime, ok? As for me, be prepared to be flooded by my random rants and pangungulit because that will never ever change. Remember that you always have a home here with us!”
5. Arisse also likes to post about Kathryn on social media, but her online birthday greeting two years ago hits different because it was the first time that they didn’t celebrate Kathryn’s birthday together. “I love you and I miss you. I miss us doing stupid things together aka getting wine drunk until we fall asleep. Here’s to you being 24 and growing up together,” Arisse wrote on her Instagram.
6. Just like your barkada, Kathryn and Arisse have shared tons of ~cringeworthy~ drunk moments together. If you’re curious about their late-night adventures, they revisited their most embarrassing memories in a YouTube vlog that had us in stitches.
7. FYI, both of these pals are certified fangirls. They sat beside each other at Ariana Grande’s Manila concert and even got to meet Taylor Swift together!
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!