Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, and Liam Hemsworth: Best Dystopian Trio Ever
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 is showing this week! Have you read or reread the book? Did you watch the first 2 films again? Which moment from the novel are you excited to see onscreen? We have a lot of feelings already and we can't wait to see how the story plays out on the big screen. But while we're trying to patiently wait for it, we're really happy we get to see our fave dystopian trio that is Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, and Liam Hemsworth a lot on our feeds.
This is the second to the last installment in the franchise, and we can't deny the fact that we're feeling a little sad already because we'll be missing this trio so much—including their hilarious antics during the presscon and even behind the scenes of the movie. Check out a few of our faves moments from these 3!
1. That moment when Jen knew how to make her entrance. Aww!
2. When they got really competitive with each other in the smallest things.
3. When they spent too much time together that they're starting to look alike.
4. When Liam revealed that Jen tries to eat things before shooting a kissing scene with him. In his interview with Jimmy Fallon, the Aussie actor said, "Any time I had to kiss Jennifer was pretty uncomfortable. When you look at it on the outside it looks like a great picture. She's one of my best friends. I love her. But if we had a kissing scene, she would make a point of eating garlic or tuna fish or something that was disgusting." We'll never look at Katniss and Gale's kissing scenes in the same way again.
5. When they're not afraid to question each other's priorities in life.
6. That time they admitted they're best friends. Aww. We love you, guys.
7. When they slayed Saturday Night Live! this weekend, with Woody Harrelson a.k.a. Haymitch Abernathy, and sealed the night with a big hug—just like what they did on their last shooting day for the franchise.
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 is set to premiere in Philippine cinemas on November 21.