Hey, Look! It's The Divergent Theatrical Trailer. Let's Watch It Together!
You've probably watched this a few dozen times since it went up on Summit Entertainment's YouTube channel early this morning. We don't blame you. Another time won't hurt, right?
Some thoughts while watching the trailer:
- For a futuristic Chicago, the scene where the factions are queueing looks quite '70s. Or wait, maybe it's just the Amity colors confusing me.
- It's still a bit strange to see Ansel Elgort (Caleb) and Shailene Woodley (Tris) playing brother and sister after seeing them just a few days ago playing Augustus and Hazel in the TFIOS trailer.
- How awesome do Tris's lashes look?! Wonder what mascara she uses...
- And that bun! Flawless. Why don't you try it for prom?
- If you were faced with that dog, what would you do?
- Tris's tattoos makes us want to put on our Candy Fair temporary tatts!
- That jump is pretty high. Not sure I would've chosen Dauntless if I knew I had to do that!
- "Welcome to Dauntless." Okay, maybe I would choose Dauntless. Hiii, Four (Theo James).
- When he reaches for Tris during training, admit it, you got kilig too. And then nervous. "I know what you are."
- There's that Ferris Wheel scene again.
- We see Tris jumping from the train with Christina (Zoe Kravitz).
- This is way too much information to digest right now. Can't even decide which part I like the best.
- You know what, I'll just watch it all over again.
Divergent comes out in cinemas on March 21.