With Lemon and Meatball off the table, there's a new couple on the menu: Lemonade. Seriously. Best. Couple. Name. Ever. (Or maybe second to LoVe: Logan and Veronica of Veronica Mars.) Found the name so punny that I just had to sit down and have a tall glass of Lemonade watch the episode for realz. Let's dig in:
- Rachel Bilson does not get old, does she? (Shameless plug: check out the proof in our "Old School, New School" Hollywood special in the November issue!)
- Lemon + Wade = Lemonade! Nyahahaha, dyinggggg.
- That's Lemonade's first kiss, right? LOL at Lemon's little nose scrunch! Even better is Wade's "Ewww, why?" later when Lemon kisses him on the cheek!
- Possible line of the episode courtesy of Lemon's secret lover: "Until you and Wade are through, this Meatball is closed for business."
- Zoe's new boyfriend on Wade before she tells him that Wade's her ex: "I can't believe there are actually guys like that. Did you see his guns? I bet he got them by doing something rugged like chopping down trees or something." I feel ya, Mr. Doc.
- Welcome back, pretty dresses and accessories!
- Chuck's Captain Awesome is in Bluebell!!! Of course his name here's just as awesome: Carter Covington of the Birmingham Covingtons.
- Look at all of Lemon's men in one table, wearing shirts a size too small, all the better to see those guns.
- Zoe's cutout dress is TDF. And check out AnnaBeth's Wicked eye makeup. These Blue Belles know how to partay.
- George is looking more and more like a dad with every episode, isn't he?
- Oh, yeahhhh, Wade is Lemon's beard!
- "Is Cricket's husband gay or just Southern?" You get line of the episode, Mr. Doc.
Lemonade's cute and all, but I still ship Zade.
Hart of Dixie airs Fridays at 9pm on 2nd Avenue.