#1DonGMA: 13 Thoughts While Watching One Direction's Latest TV Appearance
By now you've all probably watched One Direction's interview on Good Morning America where they also performed for the first time ever on television their latest single "Drag Me Down." Aside from their performances, what also shocked everybody worldwide was when Louis finally admitted that he is indeed expecting a baby with Briana Jungwirth (Well, he didn't say those words exactly, but you get our point). Haven't seen it yet? Hit the play button to watch it.
- What is up with Harry's jacket? It kind of looks like the male version of Taylor Swift's 1989 jacket. WHOOPS.
- Aww, thank you, Zen. Nice to know they have a real bro in you.
- Meanwhile Liam's #OOTD is on fleek. He better remember to thank Harry for that hat.
- Eclectic. Nice one, Payno!
- This just makes us more excited to listen to the fifth album...
- But please don't drop something as huge as that without giving us a warning first.
- ASDFGHKL OMG HE JUST SAID FROM ONE FATHER TO ANOTHER GUYSSS IS THIS IT?
- OMG, someone hold meee. Someone hold my hand. *covers mouth to avoid screaming inside the Candy HQ*
- IT IS REAL, GUYS. BRB, listening to that playlist I made days ago. Tell me a lie, babe. :(
- OMG good job, Tommo, you handled that well.
- Meanwhile, hi, Niall? Want to join the class? Got anything in mind? Kidding, babe, you're the cutest.
- Aww, you're welcome, Harreh. We'll always be here for you.
- *lets out a sigh of relief* GROUP HUG, BOYS, THAT INTERVIEW WENT WELL.
I know, you guys. Louis admitting that he's really expecting a baby is still so shocking that we can't even deal. CANNOT DEAL. So to lessen the feeling, here's 1D's first live performance of "Drag Me Down" on live TV to make things easier to bear.
How do you feel about 1D's interview with GMA, Candy Girls? Let's talk in the comments or via Twitter @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)