Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you probably already know that Joshua Garcia is now everyone’s favorite social media personality. Ever since he posted his first-ever dance cover on TikTok last December (still living in our heads rent-free, BTW), the Darna star has been garnering online traction for his *pambansang boyfriend energy.* In fact, he’s so well-loved that even the biggest social media influencers can’t help but reply to his cute posts! And as expected from charismatic internet stars, their comments for Joshua are nothing short of fun, relatable, and amusing.
Ahead, check out seven times influencers had the most hilarious reactions to Joshua’s posts:
1. Of course, we’re starting this list with his *iconic* first video on TikTok. Netizens had tons to say about his endearing dance cover, but Macoy Dubs takes the cake for the funniest reaction. “2021 sobra ka na,” he wrote. Short, sweet, and gets the job done—we love that!
@iam.joshuagarcia but you know i stay HAHAH #fyp ? Ginseng Strip 2002 - Yung Lean
2. Some people believe that God has favorites, and Marvin Fojas is convinced that Joshua is one of them. NGL, watching Joshua dance in this TikTok has us nodding our heads in agreement!
@iam.joshuagarcia She make it clap.. #fyp ? Use My Sound - Mixtape World
3. Any fangirl would know how addicting it is to watch Joshua’s videos on repeat. Nana Silaryo totally gets that, too! “Oh ikaw, dahan dahan lang sa pag replay,” she quipped on one of Joshua’s videos. Raise your hand if you’re guilty—we know we are!
@iam.joshuagarcia Cute ng mga sumasayaw nito. ???????? #fyp #foryoupage ? original sound - I edit????????????
4. Remember that time Joshua’s topless photo made Bella Poarch drop a flirty blushing emoji? She’s living proof that no one—absolutely no one—is safe from Joshua’s irresistible charms.
5. ICYMI, Joshua went on a safari trip in Dubai last June. Although he flew to the Middle East with his Darna co-star Jane De Leon, influencers were pretending that they were supposed to join the tandem. “Sorry di ako nakasama babe,” Swerab Smith replied to Joshua’s video on the desert safari. Meanwhile, Angelu Sangalang jokingly asked Joshua why she wasn’t invited to their vacation. Well, a girl can dream, can’t she?
There’s always a first time.? original sound - JOSHUA GARCIA
6. Joshua’s not the type to post that often, so netizens automatically freak out when he reappears with another kilig-inducing photo or video. For instance, his latest TikTok video came after more than a month of silence on the platform. Still, Joshua makes it worth the wait each time, and Arshie Larga knows that feeling all too well! “LORD AYAN NANAMAN SYA CHAR,” Arshie wrote in reply to Joshua’s most recent dance cover.
@iam.joshuagarcia Miss me? No filtoor! #fyp #foryou #foryoupage ? Thick Fine Woman (feat. Lil' Ronny Mothaf, Fat Pimp & No Shame) - Chalie Boy
7. Now that Esnyr Ranollo is one of Joshua’s friends, he doesn’t hesitate to flood his comments section with witty replies. Case in point: When Joshua captioned his Jollibee ad with a fatherhood-related call-to-action, Esnyr joked about raising a child with him. LOL!