Exclusive: Victoria Justice Plays the V Game
- Valentine's: What’s your dream V-Day date? “Spending it with someone I care about and just having a nice dinner—it doesn’t have to be fancy at all—and then maybe catching a movie."
- Vanity: What's one thing you always have on your vanity table? "I don't have a vanity table, but I use the top of my dresser to store my favorite rings that I wear every day. I also have an organizer for my feather earrings and hair extensions on there. Oh, and a scented candle."
- Vampire: Do you watch any vampire or supernatural shows? "With my schedule, I don't have time to watch TV, but if I did, it would probably be Modern Family. I hear it’s pretty funny."
- Veggies: Which vegetable would you never eat even if it's smothered with cheese? "There used to be a lot of vegetables that I wouldn’t eat, but it’s funny that my taste buds have really changed in the last year. I used to not like avocados and tomatoes, but now I eat them all the time."
- Vigilant: What issues are you especially vigilant about? Why? "Bullying would be the no. 1 issue that needs to be addressed. There are too many suicides and kids not wanting to go to school because of it. There needs to be more awareness. Cyber bullying is a huge problem as well. People hide behind anonymity and say things online that they would never say in person. I don’t have all the answers to this, but more needs to be done."