Europe Day is celebrated this week! Well, technically, it was yesterday. But shouldn't we all thank Europe for these actors every day?
1. Andrew Garfield (British). If you don't find Garfy cute, here's a question: Who hurt you? LOLJK! He can sing. He can dance. He can act. What more could you ask for?
2. Daniel Radcliffe (English). We watched him grow into a fine gentleman—gentleman, as in he can now play a father in a movie (The Woman In Black). It's not a bad thing, though, because he can totes father our cute little half-British babies now that he's all grown up. #SorryNotSorry
3. Nicholas Hoult (British). Did you know that Nicholas starred in a movie with Hugh Grant before? Yes, he was that cute little guy with a weird haircut from About a Boy. But lo and behold, that boy has turned into the most handsome zombie and beast we've ever laid eyes on.
4. Sam Claflin (British). When he was cast as hottie Finnick Odair for Catching Fire, many people asked WHY. After the movie hit cinemas, we can all ask them why they question his hottie abilities in the first place?
5. Robert Pattinson (British). Actually, RPatz looks way cuter when his skin isn't all glittery.
6. Alexander Skarsgard (Swedish). His scenes in True Blood may slightly be not for teens. But, admit it. There were times you wanted to steal a glance because, really, who can resist a shirtless vampire?
7. Josh Bowman (British). With or without a stubble, this Revenge star is still a cutie. And don't even get us started with his gorgeous full eyebrows, which we also want for ourselves.
8. Joseph Morgan (British). You may hate his wicked ways in The Originals and The Vampire Diaries, but admit it, you still find him handsome—especially when he calls someone "love" with that sexy British accent.
9. Theo James (British-Greek). Why should you re-watch Divergent? Because Theo James. <4
10. Thomas Brodie-Sangster (British). Who would've thought that Liam Neeson's stepson in the movie Love Actually would grow up and seem like he hasn't aged a bit? You can catch Thomas on Game of Thrones, where he plays Jojen Reed, or on The Maze Runner, which is set to hit theaters later this year.
Which actor from Europe are you crushing on, Candy Girls? Tell us in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom!