Dubbed as “The New Gen Phenomenal Love Team,” Donny Pangilinan and Belle Mariano have never failed to make us feel kilig. From their realistic portrayal of Max and Deib in He’s Into Her to Donny’s super sweet statements about Belle, this pair is swoon-worthy on and off screen! We’ll witness more of their chemistry in Petersen Vargas’ An Inconvenient Love, but until then, we’ll be recounting some Tink and Nato moments that left us wanting more. Ahead, check out nine times DonBelle effortlessly made us feel kilig.
- After Belle’s Daylight concert, Donny posted a picture from their duet with a cute “you did great po :)” caption. Meanwhile, Belle replied with “thank you po :)”. This interaction surely made us want to relive their duet performance of For Your Eyes Only and how they slow-danced to it.
- DonBelle shares a lot of quality time together by playing billiards, golf, basketball, and soccer. Donny’s younger sister Hannah Pangilinan even pointed out that the two always seemed to enjoy the same hobbies. “Yeah there are a lot of things [Belle and I] enjoy together. Most recent one being golf actually,” he once shared in his sister’s podcast episode. Of course, we will also never forget that time they went on a golf date in Baguio!
- ICYDK, Donny and Belle actively campaigned for Former Vice President Leni Robredo and Former Senator Kiko Pangilinan a few months back. We surely felt kilig over how DonBelle shared the same values and stood up for what they believed in together.
- We love Donny isn’t shy to admit that he misses Belle sometimes. “I think may time na nag-church kami… noong nag-separate na kami— noong pauwi na kami, sabi ko lang sa kan’ya ‘I miss you,’” Donny revealed during their appearance in Magandang Buhay. Aww, cute!
- We’re sure some of you are still thinking about the time Belle graced the 2022 Star Magic’s All-Star Basketball Game as the Star Magic Dream Team’s muse. She even let Donny know how proud she was of him by posting their photos after the game. Aside from letting her wear his jersey from Brent International School, Donny also expressed his gratitude and referred to her as the “best cheerleader” on his IG post.
- We were bursting with joy when Belle sneakily shared a selfie using Donny’s IG account with the caption, “hi. don’t tell nato.” Donny tried to get back at her by posting a similar selfie captioned “AH GANUN. DON’T TELL TINK” on her account. These two are definitely the cutest!
- While on their way to Ninoy Aquino International Airport’s departure area, the two were spotted holding hands while wearing low-key twinning outfits. As one of their fans puts it, “the design is very mag-asawa.”
- Just last week, Donny posted the prettiest photo of Belle in a cute lavender dress! He also penned the sweetest appreciation letter for her on Instagram the same day.