10 of Your Fave Celebrities' Most Retweeted Tweets of 2014
This year has been a colorful one for our teen celebrities. From Facebook to Twitter to Instagram, they have kept us updated on what they're working on or let us in a little on their thoughts. To round up what went on in Twitter-verse this year, we gathered the most retweeted posts of 10 of your favorite celebs on the microblogging website.
1. Amidst her very busy schedule, teen queen Kathryn Bernardo still found time to share a few wise words. This tweet during what could be a tough time in her personal life was the most RT-ed post from her page.
"Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them." #fact— KATH (@bernardokath) September 17, 2014
2. It was a wonderful year for Nadine Lustre. Two of her movies, Diary ng Panget and Talk Back and You're Dead, were box office hits. These movies made them household names, so it should come as no surprise that this tweet is her most retweeted this year.
3. Teen star Liza Soberano tweeted this photo collage of her and Jane Oineza along with a good luck wish for Jane's stint inside the Pinoy Big Brother house.
Just saw this photo 😍 Goodluck jane!! 💋 pic.twitter.com/VdHrUKH9Md— Hope Elizabeth (@lizasoberano) August 24, 2014
4. During and after participating in Pinoy Big Brother: All In, Jane gathered supporters and haters alike. The teen star proved that she knows how to deal with them in this tweet.
There will be haters, there will be doubters, there will be non-believers, and then there will be you, proving them wrong. 🙌— Jane Oineza (@itsJaneOineza) September 23, 2014
5. Teen star Julia Barretto proves that she is indeed a sweetheart. Just take a look at her most retweeted tweet this year—optimism all the way.
He will place you where He wants you to be— Julia Barretto (@BarrettoJulia) June 21, 2014ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
6. Teen king Daniel Padilla faced probably the toughest controversy of his career so far, but he proved that he can stand up after this tough time. He addressed the controversy via this grateful tweet.
Marami man ang naninira saakin.. Wala sakin yun.. Dahil mas marami ang nag mamahal sakin.. Maraming salamat at mahal na mahal ko kayo. ❤️— Daniel Padilla (@imdanielpadilla) September 18, 2014
7. Heartthrob James Reid showed us this year he knows how to deal with embarrassing moments. This year, James fell onstage during his performance in an event, but instead of feeling sad about it, he made us laugh. Woot woot!
'Walk Back And You're Dead' haha!— James Reid (@jamesxreid) September 25, 2014
8. Our March 2014 cover girl, Janella Salvador, starred in an episode of Maalala Mo Kaya with Pinoy Big Brother alumnus and Candy Cutie, Manolo Pedrosa. The 2 headlined the ep, Selfie which was about Hiro Mallari and his late girlfriend, Mitch Bonzo, who passed away with 6 other students in a tragic accident this year.
9. Speaking of Manolo, this cutie also thanked the viewers for watching his episode on the drama anthology.
Maraming salamat po sa mga nanood ng MMK. :')— Manolo Pedrosa (@NoloPedrosa) September 13, 2014
10. She's Dating a Gangster star, Sofia Andres, proves that she's a Kathniel fan like most of us, tweeting a sweet BTS photo of the teen king and queen while sleeping and holding hands. Aww!
This is so sweet pic.twitter.com/S6sEeEmGeH— Sofia Andres (@sofiaandress) January 10, 2014
Bonus: Of course, we just had to look through our tweets this year, too. And the most retweeted one was the breaking news about SDTG, when they finally announced that Kath and Daniel are going to star in the movie based on the Pop Fiction novel of the same title by Bianca Bernardino.
— Candy Magazine (@candymagdotcom) January 28, 2014ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
What was YOUR top tweet this year, Candy Girls? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)
What're you up to today? Submit your OOTD, fanfic, essay, school project, org event, a pic of your latest hobby, or anything you want to be posted on the Candy Bulletin page!
Hi! It's been so long since I planned to post my story in another platform aside from wattpad and now here I am, hoping that my story can be featured here.
My story is entitle "Who Are You," it's a tagalog-english teen fiction story so I hope, those filipinos who visit here can read my story!
WHO ARE YOU: PRELUDE
Sinungaling na ba ako kung sasabihin ko sa inyo ang pangalan ko? Hindi ako sure kung anong sasabihin kong pangalan ko pero may nagsasabi sa aking wag nalang magpakilala sa inyo.
May gusto lang naman akong itanong... Paano kung may makilala ka sa kasalukuyan na nagpapaalala sayo sa nakaraan? Anong gagawin mo kung ang nakilala mo sa kasalukuyan ay may tinatago pa lang sikreto na kahit siya mismo ay walang alam pero may kinalaman sa iyong nakaraan? Anong gagawin mo kung ang dalawang ito ay may koneksyon? Anong pipiliin mo? Ang nakilala mo sa nakaraan? O ang nagpakilala bilang ibang tao sa kasalukuyan? Past? Or Present?
There was this guy I dated for a while but things didn't turn out well. I was so into him that one night I can't stop thinking about him, I've decided to send his MOM a message on facebook confessing how much I like her son. I wish it ended there but no. I had to make it so emotional, lengthy and detailed like the drama queen I am. Luckily, it went to message request so I'm hoping she hasn't really read it yet. Up until this day it makes me cringe whenever I think about it but hey, whenever it pops in my mind I make myself laugh too so thank you self for being unbelievably shameless and brave when it comes to love. I may age faster because I have made a lot of cringe-worthy moments that I constantly make faces out of embarrassment just reflecting on my antics but I know I've made more hilarious memories than what ifs and somehow that makes the disappointments feel more like assurances that I have gave it my all and I have lived as honest (maybe a little to honest) as I could. #ItsOnlyNatural #CanBnatural
I've been investing in arts, photography, and writing. I've also got back to reading the other day and I finished reading this amazing book entitled 300 Things I Hope by Iain S. Thomas. It is all about the things the author hopes his readers to do in all aspects of life. So, I decided to make a version of it with all of the things I'm hoping for.
I hope I get to see my friends be successful in life. I hope to make a big mural someday. I hope to be a well-known artist like the artists I look up to. I hope to marry the person I am in love with today. I hope to be a little kinder to myself. I hope to see happiness even in the smallest things. I hope to travel the world. I hope to be a good mother and a wife to my future family. I hope to have my artworks displayed in a gallery or an exhibit. I hope to learn more about creative writing. I hope I won't learn how to get tired and give up my passion. I hope I won't get too hard on myself whenever I don't get the results I've been wanting to see in my works. I hope to love myself more even on the days I hate it the most. I hope to lead and empower women; to be their voice and for them to believe in themselves that they can be the woman they look up to. And when I've reached my limit of these things, I hope I won't get tired of reminding myself that my emotions don't make me weak, hence, makes me stronger. These are some of the things I always hope for. What about you? What are you hoping for?
I started fixing myself this quarantine. I mean, I started trying makeup products. As a teen, I'm on my phone almost every hour of the day, scroll on my social media accounts, especially Instagram, and also Pinterest where you get to see nice and pleasing photography by bunch of amazing and beautiful people from different parts of the world. So I started taking my own as well. I did not know that taking your own photo and try to get an Instagramable one is sooooooooo hard, it's exhausting. I do not have alot of space in my room, and I would definitely not do it outside our house because of Corona Virus, and I don't want to be seen by our neighbors HAHA so I have no choice but to make tiis inside my room.
Out of atleast 25 shots, only 2 are a nice picture. While I'm all sweaty and tired, I am proud of what I could do beyond my comfort zone. And this definitely built my self confidence, (and I secret love the compliments I received from both people I know and don't know) It's not my first time visiting in here, Candy! But I'm new to writing my thoughts and experiences, so bare with me HAHA.
Until next time!