ICYMI, Belle Mariano turned 20 years old last Friday! To mark her official departure from adolescence, she initiated an *edgy* photoshoot that left her fans astounded.
On June 10, the He’s Into Her actress posted her birthday photos on social media with the caption, “Celebrating two decades #BelleAndBeyond." She also thanked Shaira Luna and Fold Canela for handling her shoot’s photography and the videography, respectively.
Belle donned six *stunning* looks for the pictorial—all styled by Adrianne Concepcion and Dodley Gallardo. Browse through her photos below:
1. For her first look, Belle wore a sleeveless Dolce & Gabbana top with classic jeans. It’s such a simple yet timeless ensemble!
2. Clad in a sheer black blouse, Belle went for an edgier vibe in this next look. Thanks to her makeup artist Jake Galvez, her makeup looks absolutely perfect with her hair tied back.
3. Keeping up the grayscale palette, Belle paired a turtleneck crop top with a pleated mini skirt and knee-high boots. Don’t even get us started on that *adorable* itty-bitty bag!
4. This all-black getup from Belle proves that monochromatic ‘fits are anything but boring. We love how her co-ords bare the slightest sliver of skin along her torso for a *low-key* sultry look.
5. How pretty is Belle’s statement bow top? To add a touch of contrast, she dresses down the modish number with light wash jeans and white chunky boots.
6. Lastly, Belle channeled her inner rockstar with the ultimate cool-girl trifecta: White tank, leather jacket, and skinny jeans. But the real highlight of this look is her voluminous 80s-inspired mane, courtesy of her hairstylist RJ Dela Cruz.
Candy is now on Quento! Click here to download the app and enjoy more articles and videos from Candy and your favorite websites!