It's been more than a year since a photo of Start-Up star Bae Suzy went viral online for having a "perfect shadow". And yet, it looks like the light still very much loves her, because the iconic shadow has made its comeback tonight at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards!
But before we get to that, let's take a quick look at that viral moment from 2020. It happened back when Suzy was photographed during an event for the beauty brand Lancôme, and netizens couldn't helping pointing out how the red backdrop showcased not only the K-drama actress' beauty and outfit, but also her flawless silhouette!
Fast forward to tonight, when Suzy's fans instantly noticed how the same has happened at the Baeksang Arts Awards red carpet. Suzy is the co-host for this year's award ceremony alongside Korean MC Shin Dong Yup. Coincidentally, the actress is also wearing all-black, but this time she's clad in Dior!
And as it turns out, these weren't the only moments when the actress unknowingly flexed her perfect shadow on us. She's apparently done several times before during multiple events. Some fans are even saying that her shadow alone looks like a Disney princess!
How's that for being next-level photogenic?
READ MORE ABOUT THE 57TH BAEKSANG ARTS AWARDS HERE:
- All of Bae Suzy's Red Carpet Outfits from Baeksang Arts Awards Over the Years
- Kim So Hyun Wore the Same Yellow Dress as This Filipina Model for the Baeksang Arts Awards
- Oh Jung Se Wins Best Supporting Actor for Two Years in a Row at the Baeksang Arts Awards
- Bae Suzy Looked Stunning in All-Black at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards Red Carpet
- Shin Ha Kyun of "Beyond Evil" Wins Best Actor at the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Here's What Your Favorite K-Drama Leading Ladies Wore to the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Here's What Your Favorite K-Drama Leading Men Wore to the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards
- Kim Soo Hyun Looked Super Proud of Oh Jung Se When He Won Best Supporting Actor for “It’s Okay Not to Be Okay”
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.