5 Reasons Why Andrew Garfield Was Hilarious On Saturday Night Live
Andrew Garfield hosted Saturday Night Live for the first time last weekend, with Coldplay as musical guest. Of course, he was totally cute on the job. We can't get enough of his British accent and his dance moves, so we just had to come up with this list of reasons why he was hilarious on SNL. Oh, Garfy. Please never stop being adorbs.
1. He doesn't know what a real kiss is supposed to look like. Good thing Coldplay's Chris Martin was there to show him how!
|via tumblr.com (lawyerupa**shole/andrewgarfielddaily)|
2. He is not a fan of Beyonce. Wait, what?! No one says something bad about the Queen Bey! Andrew should pay for what he said—or not, because he's too cute.
3. He admits he's British (for the nth time), and that he's petrified about hosting SNL—so his girlfriend Emma Stone was there to support him and help him. Well, she did. A little.
4. He impersonates Justin Timberlake, and nailed it!
5. He is Andrew Garfield and he's wired that way: hilarious and adorable. Killer combo you got there, Spidey.
What did you love best about his hosting stint for Saturday Night Live, Candy Girls? Tell us in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We love hearing from you. :)