9 Celebs In Their First TV/Movie Roles
1. Kathryn Bernardo in It Might Be You, 2003. This generation's teen queen started her career at such a young age. Kathryn first played the younger version of Bea Alonzo's Cielo San Carlos in the TV series.
2. Julia Barretto in Walang Kapalit, 2007. Julia played the younger version of her aunt Claudine Barretto's character Melani. Know more about this teen star's career here.
3. Jennifer Lawrence in Monk, 2006. This Oscar-winner first appeared on TV as a mascot. Yes, a mascot, a far cry from her challenging roles in movies these days. JLaw as a mascot appeared the TV show's episode titled Mr. Monk and the Big Game.
4. Emma Stone in The New Partridge Family, 2004. This leading lady even auditioned for the role of Laurie Partridge for the TV series. Watch her belt some tunes in this video!
5. Daniel Radcliffe in David Copperfield, 1999. Contrary to what most people think, Daniel's first project wasn't Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. He first appeared as a young David Copperfield in the TV series.
6. Andrew Garfield in Mumbo Jumbo, 2005. One of Andrew's very first roles was playing Simmo in the comedy short film. Andrew also had two other projects that year: the series Swinging and Sugar Rush.
7. Ansel Elgort in Carrie, 2013. Believe it or not, Ansel just began his acting career last year. He's one lucky guy, isn't he?
8. Theo James in You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger, 2010. One of Theo's very first roles was for this movie, which starred A-list stars Anthony Hopkins and Naomi Watts. Theo also appeared in the TV series A Passionate Woman and Downtown Abbey that same year.
9. Daniel Padilla in Gimik 2010, 2010. The teen king first showed his acting chops when he played Daniel Ledesma in the spinoff of the '90s TV series Gimik.
What interesting things about your fave celebs do you know, Candy Girls? Share them with us in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom!