1. The Sound of Music. After 45 years, the Von Trapp family—headed by Christopher Plummer and Julie Andrews—reunited on Oprah where they talked about what kept them busy after their movie became a classic and about the memoir they were were releasing that time, revealing a few secrets in the process.
2. Mean Girls. The cast of the film, which is arguably the best teen flick of this generation, got together again recently. The Plastics posed for the reunions special of Entertainment Weekly this year, with creator Tina Fey who also played Ms. Norbury in the movie.
via Facebook (Entertainment Weekly)
3. Clueless. If this generation had Mean Girls, the '90s had Cher Horowitz (Alicia Silverstone) and the rest of the Clueless gang. More than a decade later, everything in the film still rings true. The cast reunited in 2012 for Entertainment Weekly's reunions special—sans Paul Rudd and Brittany Murphy+.
4. High School Musical. ICYMI, the HSM gang (boohoo, Zac Efron wasn't there!) got together recently and even gave a lucky fan the chance to witness the reunion. We're e n v i o u s.
5. S Club 7. Some of you may remember singing to the group's hits like "Bring It All Back" and "Two in a Million" back in the day. When the group members announced that they're performing for the BBC Children in Need, those who lived through the early 00s went wild. They still got the moves and all the energy even years later.
6. Spice Girls. They may have reunited in a few shows already, but the girls' performance in the 2012 London Olympics rocked and stopped the whole world (okay, maybe just those who knew who they were). We can't wait for those world tour rumors to come true!
7. *NSYNC. Justin Timberlake performed for the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards (as he was the recipient of the Michael Jackson Vanguard Award that year) and gave all of us a treat. Even Taylor Swift was clearly delighted by the guys' presence. Wait for the 9:39 mark when Justin's bandmates from *NSYNC joins him onstage to perform a few of their hits like "Girlfriend" and "Bye Bye Bye."
8. Backstreet Boys. If we have *NSYNC, we can't resist mentioning the Backstreet Boys, too. The guys appeared together on Good Morning, America in 2012, not only to announce that they're working on a new record that time, but also to prove that they still have it in them to make girls scream and cry their hearts out because of their songs. Recently, the boys appeared in the 2013 movie, This Is the End, again where they gave us the perfect movie finale.
Know more cast and music group reunions you totes loved? Share them with us in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)