7 Twitter Reactions To The 2015 British Invasion
The struggle is real, Candy Girls. Imagine dealing with knowing that 5 (FIVE!!!) of our favorite Brit musical acts are going to be here next year and trying to come up with a good strategy to save up and watch all of them live! So of course, we went to Twitter to check if we're the only ones feeling like a total mess right now. Good thing we're all in this together!
1. Yeah, we can totes see the future.
2. We know, girrrrl, we know how you feel.
3. Despite everything, we still see the silver lining.
And I love the fact that #EdSheeranMNL is a lot more 'budget friendly' than the other concerts.👌— Wondy (@_wonderwall23) September 19, 2014
4. If only we could have money instead of tears, we'll cry our hearts out for days and weeks and months even.
Lol time to save and cry at the same time #TheVampsinMNL— FEB 1 FECK (@Tristansxhair) September 19, 2014
5. #CAPSLOCKPARAINTENSE. We're just thinking out loud.
WHAT BAKIT KABILIS MAGBENTA NG TIX LIKE WTH NEXT MONTH AGAD? WOW HA. NEXT YEAR PA CONCERT EH. WTHWTHWTWHTWHW #EdSheeranInManila— Jessica Vi (@namelessjessss) August 25, 2014
7. Okay, we didn't post this on Twitter, but this is how we reacted when we heard about this British invasion this morning:
How are you coping, Candy Girls? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)