We braved the long lines and finally got the chance to watch the first part of the much awaited Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows along with the Club Zed fans and members at the Cinema 4, SM Megamall, last November 18, 2010.
Here’s a list of why we loved the 7th installment of the Harry Potter series and why it rocked our wits off!
- VIP. Only Club Zed fans were given the chance to get free movie passes for the much awaited 7th installment of Harry Potter. Club Zed makes their members feel truly like VIPs. They even dress the part as we spotted a few stylish people amongst the privileged moviegoers.
- Free food. Club Zed completes the package. First they give out free movie tickets then they give us free snacks to munch on while we enjoy the film!
- Games. Prizes were given out before the movie began so as to give away to even more free stuff to the audience! So if you want cool freebies too then better search Club Zed on facebook and see you next block screening!
- The Beginning of The End. Dividing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows into two parts is one genius idea for true-blue Potterheads like us. Sure, the wait is tormenting (in a good way) but two is definitely better than one! Two installments mean double the magic, double the thrill!
- Harry Potter times Six. As if one Harry is not too much already! Thanks to the ever reliable polyjuice potion and to genuine friends who’d do anything to protect The Chosen One, We do not just get to see one Harry at the same time, but six! Eye candy overload, anyone? :)
- Dobby’s Heroism. Oh, Dobby! You say that Harry Potter is your hero but we think and say that it’s quite the opposite. In our hearts, you will always be remembered as the elf who wanted simple clothes, freedom, and the house-elf who saved Harry Potter and his friends.
- The Remarkable Trio. Thinking about how Harry, Hermione, and Ron’s friendship strengthened and matured over the years makes us shed a tear or two. Despite everything they’ve been through (freezing in forests and being chased by Voldemort’s awful followers from time to time) and regardless of what’s in store for them, they still stick with each other no matter what—a perfect exemple of how genuine friendship should truly be.
Want to catch a screening of The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader? Check out Club Zed on Facebook to find out how you can watch!