7 Things Only K-Drama Fans Will Understand
1. Losing sleep over a K-drama day after day after day.
One last ep, I promise.
2. Face-masking while watching shows.
Gotta keep my skin as smooth as possible. No biggie.
3. Constantly craving Korean food.
Ramen, kimchi, sam gyup sal, galbi, the list could go on and on.
4. Buying and hoarding all the skin care and makeup that the idols are endorsing.
BB Cushion, anyone?
5. Having no life because you're in a K-bubble of your own.
6. Shipping your OTP and hoping they'd end up together in real life.
SongSong couple. Always.
7. That feeling when your favorite drama ends.