When people said you need a good serving of your favorite food and a few good movies after getting your heart broken, they weren't kidding. These movies might actually make you feel a little better and give you enough reason to get out of bed and conquer the world.
1. Eat. Pray. Love. This planet is full of wonderful things waiting to get noticed. All those tears you have shed have surely washed your eyes and have given you a clearer view of things. Use that to your advantage.
2. Letters To Juliet. Love has no expiration date and sometimes (well, most of the time actually), you have to fix yourself first before you can be with another person.
3. A Walk To Remember. Use your aching heart to be a better person and view your separation as a great chance for you to grow and make your dreams happen.
4. Titanic. It would be easy to throw away everything when you're in deep, deep pain, but try to survive and make a choice to live your life well. This time of your life will be over soon, promise.
5. Begin Again. Don't be afraid to take chances, grab opportunities, and make new friends. Who knows, these might remind you that there are more important things in life.
6. The Fault In Our Stars. In the words of Augustus Waters (may he rest in peace), "It's a good life." Don't let one heartbreak change your perspective.
7. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. We know you would just want to forget things between you and that guy, but these scars will actually make you a better you if you just let them.
What movies do you watch when the going gets tough, Candy Girls? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)