7 Documentaries About Celebs You Should Watch At Least Once
Looking for something to watch this weekend or while you're taking a break from school work (which isn't really much since the school year's just begun)? Spend some QT with your fave stars and watch these documentaries about them.
1. This Is Us - One Direction. Aww, we can't help but go back to those days when Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn were still cute. Now they're all grown up and are almost too hot to handle. Make sure you watch This Is Us again before you head to their Manila concerts on March 21 and 22.
2. Part of Me - Katy Perry. Watch Katy put in so much work in her performances and how she struggles to get her act together even when the going gets tough (cough, Russell Brand, cough, cough). TBH, we also cried when their marriage broke down.
3. Self-Titled - Beyonce. What's good about this five-part documentary about the Queen Bey is that they're uploaded on her YouTube channel. Get major inspiration and motivation from Sasha Fierce herself as she details how much work went into her latest album and what drives her to work almost nonstop.
4. Britney: For the Record - Britney Spears. The pop princess has been through a lot. After skyrocketing to fame upon the release of her first album, Baby One More Time, Britney went through a highly-publicized meltdown. But in 2008, the megastar bounced back and we're glad she did.
5. This Is It - Michael Jackson. The King of Pop proves why he's one of the irreplaceable musicians in the industry. This Is It documents the rehearsals and preparations he's done for the series of concerts he was supposed to do in July 2009. His attention to detail is just mindblowing. Unforch, MJ died in June 2009. The docu gives us an idea of what his performances must've been like had the odds been in his favor.
6. Biography: Audrey Hepburn - Audrey Hepburn. Wondering why a lot of people are in love with this actress whose career happened during the 1950s until the 1970s? This short documentary about her life is your chance to get to know her. Plus, you can also take a few pointers on how to live a very charmed life from one of Hollywood's most stylish celebs.
7. Nine Days and Nights of Ed Sheeran - Ed Sheeran. There's no doubt that Ed is one of the finest singers and songwriters of his generation. His first album was a huge success. And his sophomore one, X, looks like it's going to be as big, even bigger than the first. This documentary from MTV chronicles the process he went through to come up with X. Nine Days and Nights of Ed Sheeran premieres today on MTV.
What's on your must-watch list, Candy Girls? Tell us in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom!