7 Celebrity Brothers and Sisters Giving Each Other Some Sibling Love
It's National Siblings Day! Technically, it was yesterday, but it's still April 10 somewhere in the world, right? And in honor of this special holiday, we list down some of the raddest celebrity siblings who have declared sister and brother love to each other not just on National Siblings Day, but every day.
1. Both looking super gorgeous, Vanessa Hudgens and younger sis Stella are going to have a Frozen movie date soon, we think.
2. April cover girl Victoria Justice throws back to the Kids Choice Awards with her date, younger sister Madison Grace.
3. We wonder how it would feel to have Harry Styles as a brother? Gemma would know.
4. Twinsies in matching onesies. That's how Taylor Swift and her brother Austin roll during the holidays.
5. In the midst of work, Selena Gomez does tummy time with her baby sister Gracie. Look at that face!
6. Lily Collins is one proud big sis to little bros Nic and Matt.
7. Kendall and Kylie Jenner sometimes have to be apart for their separate commitments, but it's pretty cool when they get to hang with each other for work or otherwise.
Which celebrity siblings are your fave? And what did you do to celebrate National Siblings Day with your own brothers and sisters? Spill!