7 Celebrities In Their First TV Commercials
Nope, your favorite stars didn't just land their huge careers like that. Some of them had to start out as models, while others began by appearing on TV commercials. Check out some of your favorite celebs in these vintage TV spots during the early years of their careers.
1. Victoria Justice for Ovaltine. She's still a cutie even if she's missing a little tooth!
2. Lindsay Lohan for Jello-O. In the early '90s, LiLo appeared as part of the Jell-O gang in a TV spot with Bill Cosby. Loving that cap and those pigtails!
3. Dakota Fanning for Tide. In this ad, one can already see Dakota's ability to take on a role. For this one, she plays Lizzie, a middle child with an "extremely individual sense of fashion."
4. Leonardo DiCaprio for Bubble Yum. You think Leo was already adorbs when he appeared in Titanic? Wait until you see him in one of his very first commercials.
5. Hayden Panettiere for Banana Nut Crunch. Geez, Hayden already has the makings of an actress even as a toddler. She's already a natural infront of the camera even at a young age!
6. Joseph Gordon Levitt for Cocoa Puff Cereal. Can you spot the handsome JGL in this cereal commercial from the '90s?
7. Brad Pitt for Pringles. Yup, even one of the world's most handsome men started out on the small screen. Brad actually did some commercials and this was one of his firsts, a summer-themed ad for this potato chip brand.
Know other stars who started out by doing TV spots? Let us know about them in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)