7 Brothers of Celebrities You Should Be Keeping Tabs on Online
Another week, another time for stalking following celebrities online. Hee hee. To start this week, we've rounded up seven brothers of famous celebrities you should start following online. You may have heard of some of them online already, but we think they're not getting the kind of attention they deserve yet. Scroll through the article to read about these cuties now.
1 Diego Gutierrez
Celebrity Sibling: Janine Gutierrez
In case you haven't gotten your copy of Candy's September 2015 issue yet (please grab one ASAP!), Diego is one of our Candy Cuties this year! Read more about him in it, and make sure to get back here every month because we'll be featuring him for sure.
2 Jack Reid
Celebrity Sibling: James Reid
Better brace yourselves for James's younger bro who's as charismatic as he is. Jack, who's also one of this year's Candy Cuties, is already under the management of Viva. We can definitely expect more from him in the future, and we can't wait!
3 Dylan Efron
Celebrity Sibling: Zac Efron
Avid fans of the High School Musical alum may remember Dylan because his older bro has already brought him to several red carpet events... but he was still a wide-eyed youngster then, so this photo which Zac shared a month ago surely caught all of us by surprise. Dylan is famous for the poem he wrote about his celebrity brother called A Brotherly Thing. Read his hilarious poem on Zac's Instagram account.
4 Alex Watson
Celebrity Sibling: Emma Watson
The world first took notice of Emma's younger bro when they graced a Burberry campaign together. At present, Alex is busy posing for photographers and magazines.
5 Eric Lively
Celebrity Sibling: Blake Lively
via New Line Cinema
Doesn't Eric look familiar? Blake's bro already appeared in a few films like The Butterfly Effect 2 and American Pie. He's also accompanied his sister a few times on the red carpet. Can you spot the resemblance?
6 Austin Swift
Celebrity Sibling: Taylor Swift
Patiently awaiting the day when she's old and fat enough to make anyone that holds her look like a Bond villain pic.twitter.com/Qjvia0ZrPs— Austin Swift (@austinswift7) August 10, 2014
How do we know Austin? If you're a Swiftie just like us here at the Candy HQ, then you must have followed Taylor's social media accounts and have seen her posts featuring her younger bro—during an Easter Egg hunt, home videos from when they were younger, or his graduation.
7 Anwar Hadid
Celebrity Siblings: Bella and Gigi Hadid
Bella and Gigi's younger bro recently got featured in Seventeen where he talked about having such lovely sisters. However, we can't also help noticing what a cutie Anwar is!
Know more celebrity siblings or relatives we should feature here? Leave us a message in the comments. :)
What're you up to today? Submit your OOTD, fanfic, essay, school project, org event, a pic of your latest hobby, or anything you want to be posted on the Candy Bulletin page!
Why our high school barkada is the best?
Remembering our high school years entails quite a lot reminiscing of the things we all been through when we were younger. You’ve experience a lot of new things during those 4 wonderful years and did most of them with the few people you consider your barkada. And through a series of all the lunch breaks you had together, the walks you took on the way home, and taking the same classes, you never thought you’d survive, you have made your life’s greatest friends.
Here are some of the reasons why your high school barkada is the best:
1. You figured out early teenage life together. The transition one have undergone from being a kid to a teenager wasn’t easy. For a moment you are not sure whether you should have played with your friends during recess or you should have just sat down and ate your food because you were too old for games. But whatever it is you chose to do, having friends who were as clueless as you make everything feel easier because you know, deep down, you’d figure things out eventually. You just need good company.
2. They were with you during your “jeje“ days. I bet you have pictures taken with Camera360 and Retrica. You also have pictures edited using Pizap with embarrassing captions and you somehow kept some of them so you could have something to post online during their birthdays.
3. They know all your exes. They will never EVER forget the name of an ex-boyfriend, an ex-fling, an ex-crush, and an almost you had. They will remind you of your every questionable love decision but you’ll just laugh anyway while saying “Past is past”.
4. They never judge you. They have welcomed you to their lives when you thought jelly shoes and checkered polos were the bomb! They were quick to have told your teachers that you were not feeling well so you could go home when you really just needed to poop. You tell them every embarrassing story you have and were fine with it.
5. You can always count on them. From the moment you first fell in love and the moment you first had your heart broken, they were with you. They were with you the moment you lost a parent and at moments when you thought you had nothing. Through every break-up and breakthrough, they were there to be your support system.
6. They are your family. Your high school friend’s family is your own family’s extension. Their parents are like your own. Don’t you feel a little kilig whenever your friend’s parents call you “anak”? And then eventually calling them mama and papa became so natural? I felt that, all the time.
7. They will always be your home. They are your place of refuge and security, the place who offers you their hands when you feel lost and the place you run to when you need saving. No matter how much time and distance separate you, they will be the one’s that you always long for and they are the one’s that you will always return to.
You're gonna bend and break and then at some point in your life, you feel like you don't want to fall in love again.
Not because you're no longer capable of loving but because you're so afraid to get hurt again that you don't want to take a risk anymore. And you're gonna wake up one day and realize that you're not the same person as you were yesterday. The heart aches, heartbreaks, frustration, you'll see, those will transform your whole being into something better.
Honey, move forward. Let go off all the things that are not meant for you. Let go of all the people who hurt you and take you for granted. Don't be stuck feeling miserable.
And don't turn that love into hate when you resent someone for hurting you or for breaking your heart. Just wish them well and let them go. Welcome the possibility of a beautiful love that will come your way. You're worthy of love that you keep on giving to other people. Keep that in mind.
I wish you well and all the happiness. You deserve it.
Here we are — with rough hands entwined, damned hearts at peace, broken souls resting with ease —savoring each passing moment before we part ways...hoping things will turn out to be okay. Here we are — standing still, keeping our earnest desire and ardent passion for each other at bay — hoping the Universe will finally grant us of the day that we no longer have to pretend... that things will no longer have to end.
Here we are — with crooked smiles, lingering touch that will last for a while -- gathering all the remaining courage to set each other free. Wishing for the day that our hearts will no longer have to worry. Here we are letting each other go. Even though we both know that the future is uncertain. Even though we're unsure if our paths will cross once again.
My name is Vin Kolby Ty, I am 17 years old and I am 5'9 Feet tall, I live in Cebu City Philippines and I'm currently studying in a public school at Bulacao Community High School (BCHS) taking TVL track 'Bread and Pastry Production', I am also a freelance photographer based in Cebu City, I also love dancing and i even joined a dancing crew at our school and won our first dancing competition last November 2019 at an event of Titus Ph in Gaisano Grand Mall Cebu City. Being an Actor and a Model had always been my dream ever since i was a kid and I will try hard to achieve my dreams.
Hi, my sister sent me this link :)
I would like my vlog to be featured in Candy! I believe that if my vlog gets featured in Candy, I will be able to help more aspiring med students! I made this a Youtube vlog just like three weeks ago. So far, I have been receiving messages that they find my med school videos informative! My vlog focuses on med school tips :) So far, these are my content:
Check out the Med School Interview tips I have for UPCM, St. Luke’s, UERM, and ASMPH here: https://youtu.be/lnxqhIktcIM
Check out what’s in my Med Kit for ward works here: https://youtu.be/FbiyerNMkJ4
If you haven’t watched Hospital Playlist, let us tell you why you should watch it here: https://youtu.be/mDOcM-Jd1e8
Do you have any Med School Worries? Watch this! Candy Cutie Eljohn Yee might have answered it:
Wanna know more about UPCM Intarmed? Click here: https://youtu.be/XnKtPxQYIkg
Thank you! Hope we can both work together to inspire med students :)