6 Instagram Ideas for the #JaDine Fashion, Music, and Art Festival
We have a dozen or more reasons to love James Reid and Nadine Lustre's reel-to-real love team, and we can't deny that both their Instagram feeds give us major kilig. It's not just because of their undeniable chemistry, but also because of their double tap-worthy posts. It's why we're super excited to see them at The Hottest Fair, a fashion, music, and art festival they're headlining in partnership with Parisian and Milanos shoes.
The event is happening on November 5 at the SMX Convention Center and we're so psyched to see all you Candy Girls there that we're actually starting to plan our Instagram posts already! Here are some ideas for your (and our) Instagram feeds:
1. Go matchy-matchy with your BF/BFF. Planning on doing a classic white-on-white or all-black OOTD? Go for it! Thinking of twinning with your #SOTDs (shoes of the day)? Why not?
2. Make it black-and-white. It's an instant way to make an moody eye-catching photo! (Plus points if you could take a pic of your squad chillin' with a celeb!)
3. Compose your flat lay with cute props. Plus points for great lighting and eye-catching color palettes!
4. Hype up your OOTD by taking photos of your fashion points. Show off that new purse that absolutely goes with anything or strike a pose with those cool boots you just got.
5. Find insteresting backdrops or cool props for your snap. Keep an eye out for the booths at the event and the many props you can use there!
6. Master the art of posing candidly or looking deep in thought. All you have to do is fix your gaze at something or someone!
These Instagram ideas are great but you have to score tickets first! For every P1,000 single-purchase receipt of ANY item from Milanos Shoes AND/OR Parisian Shoes AND/OR bags from The SM Store or Simply Shoes instantly entitles you to one ticket to The Hottest Fair.
This article was created by Summit Storylabs in partnership with SM Shoes and Bags.