5 Times Harley Quinn Said Exactly What You Were Thinking
Harley Quinn is easily the best thing about Suicide Squad, DC's latest superhero spectacle starring a band of baddies forced to do what good guys do. Since they're not your typical heroes, they're all wild cards, but no one is as unpredictable as Harley. If you could see her aura, it'd probably be the whole color wheel, the bright and dark hues swirling in an eternal battle for domination. She seems like the most fun person to be around, but she is what she is because of her complicated, tragic backstory (manipulated, tortured, abused after falling for the baddest of them all). Her character is a fan favorite because of her colorful history, complex personality, and ever-changing sense of style, and even if you're only meeting her for the first time in Suicide Squad, you'll be drawn to her absolutely filter-free personality. Aren't there days when we wish we could just say exactly what we're thinking? For example:
- When the MRT rush hour forces everyone to invade everyone's personal space: "Love your perfume. What is that, the stench of death?"
- When you meet your college dorm mates for the first time: "I'm known to be quite vexing—I'm just warning you."
- When the vile creatures of the street (catcallers and co.) strike: "What was that? I should kill everyone and escape? Sorry, it's the voices. I'm kidding. That's not what they really said."
- On day 10 of that extra long summer thanks to the academic calendar shift: "I'm bored. Play with me!"
- When you see the guy you have a ginormous, embarrassing crush on: "Puddin'!"
Suicide Squad is now out in cinemas. For the full experience, catch it in 4DX at the revamped theater in Greenbelt 3, where the motion seats, scent sprays, and other fun effects will earn a “What a ride!” from Harley Quinn herself.