5 Things You Should Know About Our March Cover Girl Janella Salvador
Rising teen star Janella Salvador graces our 15th anniversary issue, and it's just perfect because she's also turning 16 on March 30. We chatted with Janella after her Candy cover shoot, and asked about a few things that her fans should know about her. Read on to find out what these are.
1. Singing is in her genes, and she's been doing it in since she was 4! Being the daughter of singer Juan Miguel Salvador and theater actress Jenine Desiderio, it is no surprise that Janella's used to singing in front of a crowd. Two of the songs she loves belting out are Beyonce's "Stand Up For Love" and "Reflection" from the movie Mulan.
2. She loves her 3-year-old brother Russell so much.
3. She loves her pets, and she has a lot! Janella has 10 cats, 2 fishes, and 1 dog.
4. She has a huge appetite! "Matakaw talaga ako!" Janella revealed during the interview.
5. Be Careful With My Heart is her first acting project, while Palmolive is her first commercial.
Want to know more about our cover girl? Grab a copy of the March issue now! Make sure you tell us what you think of our anniversary ish by leaving a comment below or tweeting us @candymagdotcom. We'd love to hear from you. :)