Keep up with all things hip through ETC’s new 15-minute show, Etcetera, hosted by Kim Jones and Patti Grandidge. Before the show premieres on Sunday, get to know these fresh faces on TV.
- They’re both adventurous. Aussie native Kim loves traveling to Philippine beaches (her fave is Boracay), and she actually picked up surfing in our very own shores. Patti, who has been baking ever since she can remember, runs a homemade goods business called Sweet Patti Cakes.
- They’re style-savvy girls. Describing her style as casual and girly, Patti draws inspiration from Blake Lively, Rachel Bilson, Nicole Richie, and Rachel Zoe. Meanwhile, Kim's style icons are Alexa Chung and blogger Karen Blanchard (Where Did U Get That).
- They watch the shows you love. Patti lives vicariously through Gossip Girl, while Kim watches How I Met Your Mother, Keeping Up with the Kardashians (she actually looks like a Kardashian sister!), and her favorite, New Girl.
- They’ve got words of wisdom for you. As a travel junkie, Kim urges you to visit local beaches you've never been to. "I mean, there are over 7,000 islands here." Her two travel must-haves: Friends and good road trip music. In terms of fashion, Patti advises you to experiment but make sure you’re still comfy in whatever you’re wearing.
- They want to show you a good time. They describe Etcetera as exciting, stylish, and quirky. As the on-the-scene reporter, Kim loves interacting with people. For Patti, hosting the show is like reading a magazine and presenting it as well.
Etcetera premieres on October 23 at 7:45 p.m. on ETC, with replays every Monday (8:45 a.m. and 2:45 p.m.), Tuesday (7:45 p.m.), Wednesday (7:45 a.m. and 11:45 a.m.), Thursday (11:30 p.m.), Saturday (2:45 p.m.), and Sunday (11 a.m. and 3:45 p.m.).