As we've told you last night, A Walk to Remember turns 15 years old this week!
Oh how time flies. The movie based on Nicholas Sparks's best-selling novel of the same title has turned into a rom-com classic for all of us. Of course the movie's stars, Mandy Moore and Shane West, remembered and had a grand time looking back on some of their memories from working on the film with the fans. Thanks, you guys!
- Mandy read the book first and cried hard because of the story.
- One of Shane and Mandy's favorite scenes? The one where she sang "Only Hope" while he was sitting behind her, watching.
- The telescope Landon made for Jamie was actually a working telescope.
- Shane and Mandy had a grand time working together. Obvs.
- Mandy, who was one of the biggest pop stars at that time, was nervous about doing her own version of Switchfoot's "Only Hope".
- Lastly, they're already working on the reunion. OMG!
Happy 15th anniversary, A Walk to Remember!