It's the first time for the Jonas Brothers to perform in Manila (first time in Cebu tonight too!) and their fans couldn't be happier.
- They love their fans. Asked what the fans should expect from the show, Nick shares, that the show is "about connecting to the fans." They also say that it'll be a fun show. (Were you there last night? What did you think about it?) Nick also says, "Making them [the fans] feel as loved as possible is our priority." Aww!
- They love the Philippines. Being Joe's second time to visit our country, we asked Nick and Kevin if there was anything memorable about his trip that he shared with them. Kevin said, "He said that the people were great." Nick adds, "And the fans are awesome." Nick even tweeted a photo of the It's More Fun In The Philippines logo with the caption, "It's true!"
- They appreciate other artists. When asked about the resurgence of boybands and groups like One Direction, the boys were quick to praise them. They confess that they think 1D is a group who makes great pop music.
- They're passionate about their music. Although they went on a 3-year hiatus, they still came back to making music (they played three of their new songs last night!). Kevin says, "we needed to live a little bit of life so we could write about it and talk about it."
- They're amazing singers! The boys sang a capella when they were asked to think of songs to serenade a girl with. Click play below to watch them sing a few lines from "Something" by The Beatles and "Lovebug."