5 Things We Know About The Perks of Being a Wallflower From Nina Dobrev
Nina Dobrev plays two roles on The Vampire Diaries: one as sweet Elena and the other as feisty Katherine. She was seen recently in the film The Roommate with Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester and Friday Night Lights' Minka Kelly. In this video, she sits down with MTV to talk about her upcoming movie The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Here are five facts we now know from our May cover girl's interview:
- They're shooting in Pittsburgh. Nina flies to Pittsburgh in 2 weeks to shoot her scenes for the movie.
- Nina is in the middle of reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower. "I'm really excited, it's going to be great," Nina shares.
- Stephen Chbosky is writing the screenplay and directing the movie. Nina says, "The fact that Stephen wrote the book, and he wrote the screenplay, and now he's directing it, it's going to be really great to see that. A lot of the time when a book is made into a film, a lot of the original fans they're scared that it'll get ruined."
- Nina thinks Logan Lerman is a talented actor. Nina and Logan met while they were on the set of The Vampire Diaries and Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief respectively.
- Nina has yet to meet Emma Watson and Mae Whitman. Do you think they'll hit it off?
Have you read the book? Are you excited to see the movie? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below! :)