Azkal player Phil Younghusband and model-host Georgina Wilson were recently revealed as the new ambassadors of premium ice cream brand Häagen-Dazs. At the launch hosted by Bianca Valerio, the two celebs dished on all things ice cream.
- Georgina adores ice cream and it shows in her diverse top flavor picks: Belgian Chocolate, Green Tea, and Strawberry. Meanwhile, Phil usually goes for his long-time favorite, Vanilla.
- Liking vanilla ice cream doesn't mean you're plain. Going against the popular belief, Georgina says, "I love vanilla and I think I'm quite intricate."
- Phil would eat vanilla ice cream with pansit. Talk about adventurous! As the event’s host Bianca Valerio said, "Let's not judge. Carbonara is pasta with milk—sort of."
- Ice cream sweetens friendships. Because of her hectic work schedule, Georgina doesn't get to hang out with her friends as much as she used to. "The other day, we all found time to be together. I brought over, like, three pints and everybody was so happy to just sit down and bond over ice cream and boys."
- Phil and Georgina would say yes to an ice cream date at Häagen-Dazs. Well, who wouldn't?
Häagen-Dazs branches are located at SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall, and Robinsons Place Manila.