5 Sweet Things Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil Said About Each Other
Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil's new movie My Ex and Whys is already showing in cinemas nationwide. It's already their fifth movie together, beginning with She's the One where we first fell in love with their chemistry. We really can't believe it's their fifth already and that it's been that long because these two have truly come so far—not only with their achievements in their respective careers, but also with their relationship to each other.
In celebration of their love team, LizQuen, we've looked back to some of their memorable interviews and rounded up the sweetest things these two have said about each other.
- "Open naman ako, love ko siya." —Liza on whether she already told Enrique those three precious words
In an interview, Liza was asked if she feels the same way about Enrique who's been very vocal about his feelings for her. She admitted that she does. And the world's a better place because of that, hee hee. (via PEP.ph)
- "Kahit anong pagsubok ang dumating, I will always choose you and I will always choose to love you." —Liza to Enrique during the Dolce Amore Choose Love concert last year
During the Dolce Amore Choose Love concert at the KIA Theatre, the actress told her onscreen partner and rumored boyfriend that she'll always be beside Quen. (via PEP.ph)
- "Parang kami na, para sa 'kin... She has a lot of priorities now, more than that [relationship]. I think it's better for her career." —Enrique on his relationship status with Liza
Every time there's an interview with these two, we all just curious on the status of their relationship. This time, Quen explained the reason on why they can't be official yet and why he really doesn't need the label, too. (via PEP.ph)
- "Dream boy? [He's the] man of my dreams." —Liza on Enrique, of course
In an interview, PEP asked Liza whether Quen is her dream boy. She went ahead and made all of us feel kilig by admitting that he is the man of her dreams. Aww! (via PEP.ph)
- "Yes, he is very special to me." —Liza, explaining on why Enrique means a lot to her
In her interview with Boy Abunda, Liza was asked to explain on her statement during a press conference that she said Quen is her special someone. Her response? "Yes, he is very special to me kasi. That's true; he is special because I believe that I wouldn't be where I am right now without him," she explained. "I wouldn't be Liza Soberano without him. He helped me to get to where I am and to achieve my dreams in life. So he's a special part of my life." Aww! ♥
Did we miss anything? Share your favorite quote from Liza and Enrique in the comments or via Twitter @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)