5 Sweet Things Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla Have Said About Each Other
It is no secret that teen king Daniel Padilla and teen queen Kathryn Bernardo are absolutely crazy about each other! During interviews and even press gatherings, they're not afraid to show and say how much they treasure each other.
We really can't believe they've been together for years on screen! It feels like yesterday when they've starred on Got to Believe together as a love team for the first time. Aww! And because we're feeling a bit nostalgic, we went ahead and gathered a few of the sweetest things these two have said about each other. These statements prove that with KathNiel, things will only get sweeter as the years go by.
- "Grabe na rin pala iyong pinagsamahan naming dalawa, na sobrang napa-proud ako kay Kathryn sa nararating namin ngayon, na ako yung kasama niya sa nararating niya ngayon." —Daniel, looking back on how far KathNiel has come
During their press conference for the finale of the Pangako Sa 'Yo remake, the teen king got a bit emotional when he realized that they have been in each other's lives for a while. They've started out as young actors and now, the two have already made their mark in the industry. (via PEP.ph)
- "Maybe grabe iyong care namin sa isa't isa, sobrang importante. Grabe, malaking parte na kami ng isa't isa. Parang magnet na kaming dalawa; hindi mo maipaghihiwalay." —Kathryn on her relationship with Daniel
The teen queen was asked during their thanksgiving presscon for PSY if she felt the same way about her partner. She said yes, of course, and went on about why and how she felt for Daniel—which was the reason why they're more comfortable showing their affection for each other even in public. Aww! (via PEP.ph)
- "Ah, hindi. Hindi pwede... Grabe, sobrang aga naman no'n. Baka kasama ko ['yung fans] sa giyera." —Kathryn on Daniel being paired with other ladies on his next project
During their interview on Gandang Gabi Vice, Vice Ganda asked Kathryn about the possibility that Daniel being paired with other actresses. Kath says it with a smile that just makes our hearts skip a bit! Of course she doesn't want to! The teen king agrees to this and emphasizes that "hindi talaga pwede." Aww, these two. ♥
- "Kaming dalawa ni Kathryn, hindi man kami nagsasabi kung kami na o hindi, ang importante nagmamahalan kaming dalawa." —Daniel on whether they are officially together
During their interview on Tonight with Boy Abunda, he asked the couple if they really were in a relationship already to end their interview. The two didn't say yes or no, but the teen king assured everyone that they are in love with each other. And we can see that, too!
- "As a woman, masaya 'yung pakiramdam na may nag-aalaga sa'yo. Feeling mo protected ka pag and'yan si DJ. Ganyan na ganyan 'yung nararamdaman ko." —Kathryn on how she feels being around Daniel
During a press event, Kathryn was asked how she feels about Daniel being so protective of her. She emphasizes that she's grateful to have him "kasi hindi lahat ng lalaki gano'n. I'm very happy kasi si DJ, nakikita ng mga kabataan ng mga lalaki na dapat gano'n ka, respetuhin mo 'yung babae para makuha mo 'yung respeto ng babae." Aren't they such great examples?
Did we miss anything? Share them with us in the comments or via Twitter @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)